Executive Women’s Council
Explore our Executive Women's Council website and discover how our four dynamic sessions provide C-Suite level women with a platform to connect, learn, and draw inspiration from their peers. Our carefully curated sessions feature top-tier coaches and seminars. What makes each event truly special is its unique location, as we strive to offer a fresh experience every time.
Our attendees have the chance to network extensively, both before and after the program, creating valuable connections. Plus, we pamper our executives with carefully curated gifts, beverages, and delectable bites, all designed exclusively for their enjoyment.
Who Should Join?
The Executive Women’s Council is reserved for those who are one of the following:
- C-Suite level Executives (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, President or Vice President) in an organization with 10 or more employees
- Own businesses with 10 or more employees or own multiple businesses
- Partners, Principles, or Shareholders in a professional service industry (law firm, accounting firm, engineering firm, architectural firm, planning firm, etc.)
- Chief Medical Officers, Nursing Officers, or Chiefs of Surgery
- Elected or appointed official
- President or Executive Director of a nonprofit with more than $750K in annual gross receipts
Our Council embraces a wide array of backgrounds, skills, and experiences, and we welcome all who meet these criteria and are passionate about fostering the growth of their personal and professional development.
Our Council members said...
"I can't wait for our next session! Thank you for bringing everyone together."
"Such a wonderful event, fantastic message from Shae and looking forward to enjoying her wine #Shashay. Thank you for all the inspiration"
"Thanks GVC for a great event, wonderful speaker, networking, and fun!"