Business After Hours
The social event you don’t want to miss!
Our Business After Hours event offers members, future members, customers, and area professionals the chance to network in an engaging and fun unique environment.
These events are held in a variety of venues across Southwest Washington, on the second Tuesday of each month, from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. Attendance averages 200-400 people for networking and socializing. Participants must be 21 years of age or older to attend.
The relaxed, social atmosphere allows you the opportunity to meet top business leaders, mingle, and network with your peers to forge powerful partnerships, while enjoying cocktails and delicious appetizers.
UPCOMING BUSINESS AFTER HOURS
Be part of the conversation!
Be sure to follow us! Pictures from upcoming events will be post in our social media channels. Tag yourself if you see a photo you are in! Don't forget to post your photos on social media too using the hashtag #GVCBAH.
Our members said...
"I felt like I was seeing a whole new Greater Vancouver Chamber after attending this week's Business After Hours! It was by far, the best networking event I have ever been to, and I met three new clients in just over an hour!"- Todd Johnson, TRJ Planning Inc
"The GVC team put together an amazing event last night – it was good to see a few familiar faces and many faces I’d never seen before; a good sign of things to come. It was also just good honest fun, which is a refreshing change of pace. The Chamber has tremendous momentum this year and I’m excited for what is ahead."- Max Ault, LSW Architects
"Great event last night! WOWZA! Thanks and see you at the next event!"- Lori Reed, Reed Creative, LLC
"Congratulations, Greater Vancouver Chamber. You helped us through the pandemic. You partnered with the City to distribute funds. You made Savor the Couve successful. You advocated for our small businesses! Thank you."- Mayor Anne McEnerny-Ogle
Interested in Hosting?
As part of the Business After Hours Event, the host is given a chance to address those in attendance where you may share information about your organization. This is a great chance to bring in new business, make new connections, and share your messages and products with the business community. We want to create an opportunity for your event to leave a lasting impression on attendees for years to come!
Benefits of hosting
- Introduce area professionals to your business, products/services in a fun and engaging setting
- Publicize your business within the Greater Vancouver community
- Gain name recognition through listings on the Chamber’s website, calendar, social media, etc.
- Provide an opportunity for Chamber members and business owners to visit your physical location
- Chamber will provide you a list of all registrants for your database
- Showcase your involvement in the businesses community, growing new and existing relationships with your fellow professionals
The Chamber will produce your event, offering unique access to the business community.
- Invite the Chamber Board of Directors and general membership to attend. Invitation to city/county elected officials can also be extended upon request
- List your event on the Chamber’s website, calendar, and social media
- Host registration on your requested day of event
- Co-Emcee the event; address guests, shortly, introducing you as the host
- Provide you with a list of local media contacts, caterers, photographers, and beverage providers upon request