Wild Wild West Golf Tournament presented by Columbia Bank
DescriptionGreater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce's 18th Annual Golf Tournament
Presented by Columbia Bank
COVID-19 Update (April 29, 2020): Per recommendations from Governor Jay Inslee, we will be following the most up-to-date guidelines assuring the health and safety of the golfers and staff takes priority. As June 22, 2020 approaches, we anticipate adjustments will be made to these social distancing policies and with that, we will be updating each of our players as new information comes. Thank you for your understanding. Stay well.
Well howdy there, PARtners!
We reckon it's a great time of year for a golf tournament, so let us present the Chamber's Annual Golf Tournament on Monday, June 22 at Camas Meadows Golf Course! If you can't tell already, our theme this year is Wild Wild West as an homage to the Chamber's roots in 1890. Celebrating 130 years this year marks a great occasion for a big celebration.
Golfers and outlaws will play Camas Meadow's 18-hole course starting at 8 AM. In groups of four, players will adventure around the tee's where they'll meet friendly faces and old fashioned games between quests.
You're encouraged to join in on the theme to celebrate the occasion! Think fringe, cowboy hats, and if you're feeling like it, your favorite pair of chaps. Please keep in mind when choosing your attire, course etiquette must be honored. If you have any specific questions or special requests, let us know!
Your Chamber supports and fosters a healthy business community and at our annual tournament, that's exactly what you'll see when you step out on the green: Members of the local business community building relationships, expanding their spheres of influence, developing unique opportunities for doing business, and having a good ol' time while doing so! The annual Chamber golf tournament is well known as the best business golf tournament in all of SW Washington, and we promise to make it bigger and better than the last. In other words...this ain't our first rodeo.
So whaddya say - you in for a good ol' fashioned shootout?
Join us for a great day of golf on June 22 at Camas Meadows, at the Chamber's Annual Golf Tournament presented by, for the 18th year in a row, Columbia Bank. Register your team of four or as an individual above!
NEW this year: Buy the WIN Package
Hold on to your hats and lassos because you're headed to the winners circle!
Available during online registration, this package will include:
- 1 Ball Throw
- 1 Bubba's Long Drive
- 8 Mulligan's
- 4 Entries to the Putting Contest
We understand May marks the beginning of Phase 1, as we slowly enter Phase 2 with caution and preparedness. Here are some items new for this year, prioritizing the importance of recommended social distancing measures:
• How will we register safely day-of? In order to provide a safe environment for all involved, players must complete payment prior to arrival the morning of the tournament. Cash and card transactions will not be available at registration. Player Check In will be spaced out 6ft between players, offering prepared information packets to only one team player. This will decrease the congestion at the table, as well as dedicate only one point of contact.
• If payments are online only, how will I get my “Buy the Win” Package? Your Buy the Win Package that includes 1 Ball Throw, 1 Tiger’s Pro Drive, 8 Mulligan’s, and 4 Entries into the Putting Contest should be purchased ($120 per team) before arrival by contacting Amy Tanska at ATanska@VancouverUSA.com.
• What about the fun tee displays? Expect the same great experience, but we’re limiting interaction.
• Will the game change? Gameplay will continue as teams of four (an A and B group), participating at designated tee times throughout the day. Gameplay will strictly adhere to current health and safety guidelines provided by Washington State and Camas Meadows Golf Course.
• How will we celebrate the winners? The Awards Banquet will be held virtually, streamed the following day to players, attendees, and those you may have missed on the course. Post-18 holes, players will deliver their scorecards to Camas Meadows marking the end of the event. There will not be a seated event post-tournament. In lieu of banquet, individual and sterilized gourmet lunchboxes for each player will be provided on the course.
• When I win, how do I collect my prize? Your Chamber staff will hand deliver all prizes following the event.
NOTE: Though our partners at Royal Oaks Country Club have offered to host the 2021 tournament, they are unable to host us this year as they hold their course for non-tournament golfing only.
Available Partnership Opportunities:
- Presenting Sponsor SOLD: Columbia Bank
- Supporting Sponsor aka The Dependable Deputy
- Media Sponsor SOLD: The Columbian
- Putting Contest Sponsor aka The Rolling Tumbleweed SOLD: NW Personal Training
- Mulligan Sponsor aka The Lucky Lasso SOLD: Legacy Health
- Hole-In-One Sponsor aka The Honorable Marksmen SOLD: McCord Vancouver Toyota
- Men/Women’s Longest Drive Prize Sponsor aka Uncharted Lands
- KP Contest Prize Sponsor: Close Quarters
- Beverage Cart Sponsors aka Saloons on the Move
Cart #1 SOLD: OPTI Staffing
- Tiger's Sharp-Shooter Drive (300 Yard guaranteed drive): SOLD: Legacy Health
- Photo Sponsor
- Logoed Ball Sponsor SOLD: Opsahl Dawson
- Swag Bag Sponsor SOLD: ilani
- Drinks on the Course Sponsor SOLD: Corwin Beverage
- Towel Sponsor
- Hat Sponsor
- Golf Cart Sign Sponsor SOLD: International Graphics & Nameplate
- Tee Sign Sponsor
- Bag Drop Sponsor
Tee Display Sponsorships: Personalize your own tee display with Wild West swag and mini-games!
Need some ideas for a bold tee display?
- Create a recovery kit for your favorite cowboys and cowgirls who made one too many stops at the saloon…
- Decorate your tee in tips from sharp-shooters and ranchers!
- New territory threatening your fearsome four? Prepare your players with Wild West gear to best protect them for what lies ahead.
- Get your rhymes ready! Have passerby's join in on an old saloon song for comradery and support!
- Host a mini-game for all passing buckaroos: Those who compete for par on your hole get to enter into your own epic drawing!
- Time for a Quickdraw! Measure which team completes the hole the fastest and offer a victory prize!
If you'd like to become a partner for this tournament, please connect with Amy Tanska for more information and to secure your once-in-a-wild-west kind of opportunity.
Interested in added visibility?
Consider donating a Wild West themed basket (or your company's favorite swag) for the basket raffle event we'll be hosting after the tournament! Once awards are handed off, we'll make sure to recognize each donor and their company's basket as the prizes are won! Use this form to learn more about donations, and if you'd like the Chamber to create a basket for you!
A special thank you to Camas Meadows Golf Course for hosting the 18th Annual Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce Tournament! Learn more about the course and exclusive offers by clicking their logo below:
#2 Tee - Hole In One - McCord Vancouver Toyota
#17 Tee - Main Event Sports Grill