CFO CareConnect, LLC
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Financial Services
- Health Care
- Management and Consulting
Healthcare is ever-changing and it is more important than ever to have a financial dashboard at your fingertips to let you know how well your business is performing. Our organization offers CFO level services for your practice:
Create and implement internal controls to ensure the integrity of your cash and prevent fraud.
Accounts Receivable Analysis and ongoing management of billing functions.
Accounts Payable and management of cashflow.
Review of current vendor contracts and negotiation of contracts as necessary to reduce costs.
Review and set-up of purchasing protocols to reduce costs and ensure that your staff has the right tools and supplies at the right time.
Productivity measures of physicians, NPP’s and staffing to maximize the productivity while maintaining great relationships with your patients.
Review of staffing ratios/costs in comparison to industry standards with a goal towards improving
Review and analyze your current managed care contracts in comparison to market rates.
Perform analytics on the various areas within your medical practice. Our analytics will outline staffing ratios, operating overhead percentages, accounts receivable management, cashflow trends
Set up of new practices for physicians. This is a turnkey service that sets up all aspects of a physicians new office.
- Review current financial status and find areas for improvement
- Create compensation plans that work for your medical group
- Financial analysis to review areas for improvement in revenue or costs
- Affordable outsources CFO services
- Increase your profitaility with an expert in healthcare finance
Whom to Contact
- Anita Walker, CPAPresidentPhone: (720) 425-1037