AFLAC Insurance - Wade McLaren
- Insurance - Health & Accident
- Business Services
- Consultants - Business Productivity
- Health Care - Insurance
Founded in 1955; recently achieved 96% national brand-name recognition; insures more than 465,000 payroll accounts; has over $130 billion in assets; insures more than 50 million people worldwide.
- 12 consecutive years, most ethical insurance firm in US. Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
- Aflac is a Fortune 500 company listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AFL.
When a policyholder gets sick or hurt, Aflac pays cash benefits.
- for over 55 years, Aflac policies have given policyholders the opportunity to focus on recovery, not financial stress.
- in the United States, Aflac is the #1 provider of guaranteed-renewable insurance.
- in Japan, Aflac is the #1 insurance company in terms of individual insurance policies in force.
- Aflac insurance products provide protection to more than 50 million people.
- for 4 consecutive years, Aflac has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies.
- Forbes magazine included Aflac in its annual list of America's Best-Managed Companies since 2008.
- Fortune magazine recognized Aflac as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America for the fourteenth consecutive year
- Fortune magazine also included Aflac on its list of Most Admired Companies for the ninth time.
- Our plans pay cash to assist with out-of-pocket expenses, deductibles and copay amounts
- Our plans assist in covering costs associated with a hospital stay
- Our plans assist with medical / non-medical costs associated with a diagnosis
- Our plans can pay a portion of the policyholder's income up to 12 months on a covered illness or injury
- Our plans can pay the policyholder a lump sum if diagnosed with a speciic illness
Whom to Contact
- Wade McLarenBenefits Solutions ConsultantPhone: (360) 606-3497
Portland 97127; Jantzen Beach exit east to address