Business After Hours (BAH) gives Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce members the opportunity to network with one another to network in an engaging, unique atmosphere.These events are typically held on the second Tuesday of each month, from 5 - 7 PM. The host presents guests an opportunity to converse with business community members in a manner befitting what they themselves have to offer as a company, making each and every monthly event distinctive. Thoughtfully detailed venues, inspired fare, delicious drinks, and door prizes are trademarks of this event series.WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HOSTING A BUSINESS AFTER HOURS?Benefits of hosting a Business After Hours:
Attending a Business After HoursAll members are welcome to attend Business After Hours events. Admission is $10 for pre-registered members, $15 for members at the door and $40 for non-members. Non-members are welcome to attend one Business After Hours event. If you enjoy the event and would like to attend in the future, please learn more about joining Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce through our membership page or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 360.567.1098
- Chamber will send press releases to area media
- Introduce Chamber Members and guests to your business, products/services
- Publicize your business within the Greater Vancouver community
- Gain name recognition through listings on the Chamber’s website, event calendar, Facebook, bi-monthly VISION magazine, etc.
- Provide an opportunity for Chamber members and business owners to visit your physical location
- Grow your customer base; Generate possible leads and sales from attendees and those who heard about it
- Chamber will provide a photographer on site
- Chamber will provide you a list of all registrants for your database
November 12 - Glenwood PlaceThank you to past sponsors of the 2019 Business After Hours events:
The Hudson Building sponsored by Columbia Bank, WFG Title, Cross Country Mortgage and Killian Pacific; Innovative Services NW;Boomerang Bistro; Watumull Properties & Colliers International, with featured hosts Opti Staffing and Columbia Credit Union; The Quarry Senior Living; Tidewater Cove Marina; Cascade Inn Senior Living.