The Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce is leading the way toward long-term business prosperity with:
Member Services – Business members are the backbone of the Chamber. To serve you well, we will continuously research, develop and enrich these services, always seeking programs integral to your business success.
Advocacy – A successful business community participates in the larger community, ensuring the business perspective is at the forefront of any community conversation. Our clear goal is decision making which serves the greater, long term goal of the overall community.
Community Building – Collaboration builds a stronger organization and a stronger community. The Chamber is continually seeking out alliances with community partners, avoiding duplication of efforts. We are focused on the future of our community, actively engaged in supporting actions and solutions that will result in a brighter, more prosperous future.
The future of the regional business community is closely linked to these focus areas. Through its broad membership base, reflecting Greater Vancouver’s diverse business and civic community, the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce advocates sound, sensible, and dynamic policies that ensure a vital economic climate while improving Vancouver’s infrastructure and quality of life.
Membership, a Sound Decision to
Move Your Business Forward
Your Chamber Business Membership includes:
- Build your network by attending 70+ events the Chamber hosts per year
- Ambassadors serve as new member mentors at events and start making lasting local connections
- Explain your needs and the Chamber can make introductions, recommendations or point you in the right direction
Promotion as a New Member
- Announcement in the Vancouver VISION Magazine
- Post on the Chamber’s Social Media
- Opportunity to host a Ribbon Cutting in Clark County, WA
- You will receive a “Member” GVCC logo as a web badge
- Official GVCC window cling to display your affiliation
- The GVCC ambassador team will bring the ribbon, scissors and fanfare to your location for a grand opening, anniversary, expansion, ground breaking or open house event in Clark County locations.
- We promote your celebration on our Facebook page, eNewsletter, and in our VISION Magazine
Public Affairs Advocacy
- The Public Affairs Committee is comprised of influential business leaders
- Advocacy for business friendly legislation for Clark County, locally and in Olympia
- Chamber presence at important community meetings to speak for Southwest Washington Business interests
- Build and Maintain relationships with key political figures to bring relevant programming to members, like the Legislative Outlook Breakfast
- Letter writing and activism on behalf of local business interests
VISION Magazine (bi-monthly)
- The only full color, hard copy business magazine in Clark County, also distributed digitally
- Quotes, features and programming mentions for members in articles
- Lists new members and renewing members in each edition
- Low cost advertising, starting at 1/3 Page
Business Matters eNewsletter (weekly)
- Sent every Tuesday to over 4,000+ professionals
- A dedicated “member news” column for press releases
- Relevant business news and chamber announcements
- Low cost digital advertising options
- A well visited platform that receives over 28,000 hits per week
- Receive a login to post events on behalf of your organization and community
- Receive a linked profile in the directory to increase your web presence
- Website banner advertising options throughout
- Your business listed (at no additional cost) in up to three categories and alphabetically
- Hard copy directories are delivered to each member as a referral source
- Community distribution points
- Ability to place low-cost ads or add listing enhancements
- Live listing on our website in the “Member Directory” section
Small Business Social Media Hashtag Contest
- Chance to earn a $2,000 Small Business grant via our social media hashtag contest in November
- Hashtag contest starts on November 1st and ends on November 30th focusing on supporting Small Business in SW Washington
- Program is available for members with 25 FTW or fewer
- Promotion in the Chamber’s Magazine, eNewslettter, Press Releases, Website, and on Social Media
GVCC’s Retro Program
- Three groups: Manufacturers, Retail and Medical
- Save on your L&I premiums
- Annual return on premiums paid for well performing groups
- The use of an administrator to handle claims
Business Counseling, One-on-One
- Business plan review, update and development
- Chamber services/benefit review
- The GVCC’s “signature event sponsorships” provide unparalleled exposure for your business. Annual events the GVCC hosts: The Annual Golf Tournament, Small Business Saturday, The Women's Golf Tournament, Fall & Spring Workshop Series, Holiday Luncheon, Legislative Outlook Breakfast, and the Annual Officer Installation and Business & Leadership Awards event. All sponsorships can be customized to fit your marketing budget and help you get your business in front of our membership and community leaders.
- Sponsorships are also available for networking events like: Business After Hours and Leads and Needs. Benefits include recognition on: event collateral, website listing, front page promotional bug, dedicated electronic invitatio , business matters announcements, and on social media. Also, a listing in the VISION Magazine.
Promotion as Renewing Member
- Renewing members are featured in the “Vancouver VISION Magazine” by years of membership.
Workshops & Training
- The GVCC produces two month-long workshop series in the spring and fall of each year. These workshops focus on a specific topic that impacts business. In the past we've held seven to eight sessions on the following topics: Business Law, Social Media, Seasonal Marketing, Google, and Media Relations.
Annual Vancouver Business Journal Subscription at a reduced rate
Member-Only Pricing on Events
Your Return on Investment: $7,959 MEMBERSHIP PRICE: $380 + $11/per full time employee + $35 processing fee, non-profits are only $380
Dr. Gloria Arroyo-Grubbs, TriStar Chiropractic
"Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and Chamberize"Ben Hoskins, You Move Me / 1-800 GOT JUNK• Chairman of the Membership Committee• Sponsor of the Annual Golf Tournament• 2016 Chairman of the Board• On the GVCC’s Public Affairs Committee• Attends networking events• 6 time columnist in the VISION Magazine“The Chamber provides me the ability to give back to my community and makes Southwest Washington a better place to do business and live.”Mary Sisson, Kazoodles Toy Store• Vendor at the Chamber’s Pop-Up Marketplace (three events that correspond with the six to sunset concert series)• Member of the Chamber’s Retail Retro Rating Program since 2008 (refund on L&I Premiums paid to the state)• Four year participant in the Chamber’s Small Business Saturday Program• Regular attendee at Chamber Workshops• Served on the Small Business Advisory Council“Columbia Credit Union came to my toy store on a past Small Business Saturday and hosted one of their Making Life Better Moments. This event was part of the Chamber’s Small Business Saturday program and we had our highest day in sales – ever – in our business.”
- Launched her business at Southwest Washington Leads and Needs two years ago and landed over a dozen appointment bookings
- Became a GVCC Member-to-Member Mentor in 2017
- Instructed a “Ready, Set, Go! Wellness Workshop” and received promotion via Chamber’s eNewsletter, dedicated invites, events posts, social media blasts and was featured on vancouverusa.com
- Was on the cover of the Chamber’s Jan/Feb Vancouver VISION Magazine to promote wellness workshops series
- Won the 2017 “Start up to Watch” award in the Chamber’s Business & Leadership Awards Program
- Sponsored two SW Washington Leads and Needs event to much success