Marketing Opportunities, Included with Membership:
- Host an annual Ribbon Cutting event -- Ribbon Cuttings Page
- Send us your press release to include in the weekly eNewsletter 'Business Matters'
- Update your Member Information Center to include your logo and information about your business
- Attend an array of 70+ events per year -- Events Calendar
- Participate in the November-long Small Business Saturday Program -- SBS Program Page
- Inquire about joining the Ambassador Team -- Ambassadors Page
- Bring a business card raffle prize to any of the Leads & Needs events!
- Volunteer for a committee
Paid Marketing Opportunities:
- Magazine Advertising -- Our bi-monthly VISION Magazine reaches more than 20,000 men and women in business. Ad-sizing ranges from 1/3 page, to a full two-page center spread.
- Weekly eNewsletter Advertising -- Place a digital ad in our Tuesday 'Business Matters' e-mail newsletter to members. You'll have your company logo or advertisement prominently displayed for a full month to 4,000+ members.
- Website Advertising -- This is a great way to reach members, new residents and visitors. Up to 28,000 hits per week.
- Chamber Directory Advertising -- Our once a year publication, listing all our members alphabetically and categorically. Maximize your membership by advertising to other Chamber members.
Sponsor an event: Click here to view Events Sponsorship page.
Host an event: Email Rachel Epstein, to consult about hosting an Evening Networking Event (Business After Hours or MEGA Business After Hours) or a Morning Networking Event (Leads & Needs, Leads & Needs: East Vancouver, Leads & Needs: North County).
Call or e-mail Marketing & Communications Manager, Sarah Cooke at 360.567.1058 or email@example.com for further details about pricing and availability.