Most companies join the Chamber to promote their business. The Chamber offers many ways to do just that!
Marketing Options, Included with Membership:
- Host an annual Ribbon Cutting event -- Ribbon Cuttings Page
- Send us your press release to include in the weekly eNewsletter 'Business Matters'
- Attend an array of 70+ events per year -- Events Calendar
- Participate in the November-long Small Business Saturday Program -- SBS Program Page
- Inquire about joining the Ambassador Team -- Ambassadors Page
- Bring a business card raffle prize to SW WA Leads & Needs or SW WA Leads & Needs: North County Edition
- Volunteer for a committee
Paid Marketing Options:
- Magazine Advertising -- Our bi-monthly VISION Magazine reaches more than 20,000 men and women in business. Ad-sizing ranges from 1/6th page, to a full two-page center spread.
- Weekly eNewsletter Advertising -- Place a digital ad in our Tuesday 'Business Matters' e-mail newsletter to members. You'll have your company logo or advertisement prominently displayed for a full month to 4,000+ members.
- Website Advertising -- This is a great way to reach members, new residents and visitors. Up to 28,000 hits per week.
- Chamber Directory Advertising -- Our once a year publication, listing all our members alphabetically and categorically. Maximize your membership by advertising to other Chamber members.
Call or e-mail Marketing & Communications Manager, Sarah Cooke at 360.567.1058 or email@example.com for further details about pricing and availability.
Sponsor an event: Click here to view Events Sponsorship page.
Host an event: Email Amy Tanska, the GVCC's Community Partners and Membership Director to consult about hosting an Evening Networking Event (Business After Hours or MEGA Business After Hours) or a Morning Networing Event (SW WA Leads & Needs, or SW WA Leads & Needs: North County Edition).