The Heathman Lodge & Hudson's Bar & Grill
LodgingRestaurants & Specialty DiningEvent Planning
The Lodge is situated in a beautiful rustic setting in Vancouver, Washington, minutes from Westfield Shopping Town Vancouver Mall, downtown Vancouver, and 5 miles from Portland International Airport. Situated north of the Columbia River, we are directly across from Portland, Oregon and less than 90 miles from the Pacific Coast. Explore the Columbia River Gorge, hiking and skiing trails, and spectacular Mt. Hood.
The Heathman Lodge was designed to express the beauty and spirit of the Pacific Northwest and bring the outdoors to into the city. Craftsmen built the Heathman Lodge of wood from the Northwest forests, using fir, cedar, spruce, and pine. Designs from nature and the Northwest Indian culture inspired the paintings, carvings, textiles and sculpture by local artist.
182 Guestrooms, 10,000 square feet banquet space, indoor swimming pool/workout facility, full service restaurant, Hudson's Bar & Grill
- The Heathman Lodge has always been committed to being stewards of the land and has led the way in establishing sustainab
- Northwest culinary expedition from our open kitchen concept
- Helping Hands is the Heathman Lodge's way of giving back to the community.
- Vancouver meeting space within the Lodge is flexible, original, and authentic to the history of Southwest Washington.
- Please call us to inquire about pet-friendly accommodations.