Are you an exceptional Caregiver?
Elfin Services is a family owned In Home Care agency located in Vancouver WA, with a reputation for doing exceptional work with our clients. Full time and part time positions are available for those who have a current Washington NA-C or Home Care Aide certificate, or those who are enrolled in an accredited training program and expect to get their credential within 200 days. You’ll need to have a means of personal transportation and a commitment to do exceptional work.
At Elfin Services this is what we’re committed to do:
- We work extremely hard to create a great match between our caregivers and clients. We understand that this is a special relationship, so we strive to place you with clients where there can be the highest level of mutual appreciation and trust.
- We do our best to create consistent, close working relationships between our caregivers and clients to promote both their emotional and physical well-being, and to allow you to get the most satisfaction possible from your job.
- We have Care Managers (Masters of Social Work) who are on your team. They are in consistent contact with the clients and their medical providers, and are available 24/7 to consult with you on client conditions- whenever you need their help.
- All of our caregivers have their nurse delegation certificate (required within 30 days of hire) so that when our clients need delegated medical procedures, you can be there for them.
- Call our Recruitment & Scheduling Director Jessica Barela at 360-883-3569 to introduce yourself and ask any questions you might have, or
- Follow the link to the application https://elfinservicesinc.clearcareonline.com/apply/
At Elfin Services, you don’t just work here. You belong here.
We look forward to meeting you!