Entry Level Restoration Technician with AdvantaClean
AdvantaClean is looking to hire a full-time (40 hrs) Restoration Field Technician with ongoing training that can lead to mid, and upper level management. Experience is a plus, but not required. Hard work and a good attitude is- we will train the right people!
- Valid driver's license required with a good driving record
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen, prior to service
- Opportunities for overtime, must be able to work some evenings and weekends
- Ability to work in attics and crawlspaces
- High school diploma
We're rated #1 on TopRatedLocal.com, and we were recently featured on Undercover Boss on CBS. Come join the fun! Watch for us on Extreme Makeover Home Addition.
We're a restoration company serving the Portland / Vancouver metro that specializes in:
* Mold Testing and Removal
* 24/7 Emergency Water Damage Clean-up
* Air Duct Cleaning
* Moisture Control Solutions (drainage, sump pumps, vapor barriers, etc.)
We offer competitive hourly pay, paid holidays, Paid Time Off (vacation and sick pay), ongoing training, incentives, and bonuses. After a successful probationary period you will be eligible for Healthcare benefits.
Please respond with your resume.