A Shop-Local Program for Clark County
During COVID-19, the purchase of Grow The (360) gift certificates represents a promise to local merchants. While many doors are closed temporarily, they will re-open, and when they do, our community will be poised to shower them with purchases to help them recoup from the COVID-19 shutdown.
With thousands of dollars already in circulation, the Chamber is committed to making Grow The (360), Clark County’s Official Shop Local Currency a huge success.
1. Use the portal below to select certificate amounts and quantities.
2. Order online and pay with a credit card.
3. You will receive two emails: a purchase receipt and an email containing PDFs of the certificates.
4. Email certificates to your recipients or print them at your home or office. When you email, this can be a completely “no-touch” transaction.
5. Each certificate will come with a complete list of participating merchants. Click the "View Participating Merchants" button below to see a current list.
Bringing Customers Right to your Door
The Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce invites you to join Grow The (360) – a member benefit program designed to help keep money in our community and bring new sales to your doorstep.
What does it cost?
The participation fee of 10% per certificate face value covers the operational and marketing costs of the program as well as credit card fees. That’s it, no expensive equipment or outrageous set-up fees.
How does it work? It’s simple:
1. Certificates are purchased from the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce website.
2. Buyers print the certificates themselves or email them to their recipient to print.
3. The certificate is presented to you, the merchant, when a purchase is made.
4. You quickly verify the code on the certificate using simple technology we provide.
5. The Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce pays you via ACH electronic funds transfer or check in approximately 14 days.
Q: How do I get paid?
A: The Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce pays your redeemed certificates twice each month.
Q: Can the certificates be used more than once?
A: No. Each certificate has a unique code that, when verified, cannot be reused.
Q: What if the customer doesn’t use the whole certificate?
A: You may either issue store credit or give cash back for any unused portion of the certificate.
Q: Can I get a report on activity?
A: Yes, by logging on to the Merchant Portal on our website you can see what has been redeemed and paid.
What are the next steps?
To become a participating merchant, CLICK HERE. Use Invitation Code "VANCOUVER"
If you have any questions, we are here to help! Please email us at GrowThe360@VancouverUSA.com or call us at 360.694.2588 to participate today.
NEW: Share & Print!
The following graphics are for our participating merchants to download and share on social media, and can be printed for street-visibility! Feel free to customize or use any of the following for your business. Examples featured for restaurants, bistros, bakeries, coffee shops, salons, personal services, and retail!