This workshop is designed for those who are thinking about starting a business or in the early planning stages.
We will discuss:
1. What are the characteristics of a successful entrepreneur?
2. What are your entrepreneurial traits?
3. What is your personal vision?
4. Does your idea fit with your personal vision?
5. What are your next steps?
You'll learn the fundamental elements of what makes a business successful, the basics of business planning, and the steps to take to turn your business idea into a reality.
Meet GVCC's Small Business Counselors and learn about the resources/support available to businesses in SW Washington.
This event is offered through the Small Business Assistance Program at the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce, made possible by the Community Development Block Grants fund through the City of Vancouver.