The Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce's Small Business Assistance Program presents Idea to Launch, a 10-week course by FastTrac®.
This immersive course is designed to provide information, tips, exercises and tools to help you identify, research and develop your business idea.
What You'll Do:
- Discover how your business concept matches your personal vision.
- Align your business concept with a real market opportunity.
- Learn how to set realistic financial goals for your business.
- Determine the unique features and benefits of your product/service.
- Find your target market and discover your competitive advantage.
- Define your company’s brand and marketing.
- Learn how to manage business functions and develop an
- organizational culture.
- Determine the steps to profitability.
- Identify potential sources of funding for your business.
- Launch your business.