Join the GVCC for a downtown Business After Hours at the historic Sparks Building!
Our hosting businesses include Black Rock Coffee, Erik Morton State Farm, GLAMbeauty Bar, Bridge Chiropractic, and Koi Pond Cellars with catering by Bear Country Catering.
Enjoy Building-Wide Activities:
Please RSVP: $10/member, $40/non-member.
- Check in at Black Rock to get a passport and grab a free small beverage of your choice
- Sample hors d'oeuvres and get the inside scoop on products and services at GLAMbeauty Bar
- Indulge in sweet treats and enjoy chair massages with the team at Bridge Chiropractic
- Enjoy wine tasting and live music at Koi Pond Cellars
- Stop in Erik Morton State Farm's office for Trusty Brewing samples
$15/member at the door.
Be sure to bring plenty of business cards! Networking is the goal at every GVCC Business After Hours Event.
Photo provided by Grant Mott Photography LLC