Most companies join the Chamber to promote their business. The Chamber offers many ways to do just that!
Included with Membership Marketing Options:
- Host an annual ribbon cutting event -> Ribbon Cuttings Page
- Send us your press release to include in the weekly Business Matters eNewsletter
- Build your network by attending over 100 GVCC events per year -> Events Calendar
- Participate in the November-long Small Business Saturday Program -> SBS Program Page
- Compete for the GVCC's $2,000 Small Business Saturday Grant (November)
- Nominate your business for the Business & Leadership Awards (Aug)
- Inquire about free business counseling via our Small Business Assistance Program
- Post your own events on our calendar for increased exposure
- Post community coupons on our Hot Deals marketplace online
- Inquire about joining the Ambassador Team -> Ambassadors Page
- Bring a business card raffle prize to SW WA Leads and Needs Events
- Volunteer for a committee
- Get involved in the Chamber's Career Connected Learning avenues and showcase your STEM related industry/business
- Host a GVCC Business After Hours and received publicity on our website, events calendar, direct emails to members, social media, and magazine publication Vancouver VISION Magazine.
Paid Marketing Options
- Magazine Advertising -- Our bi-monthly "Vancouver VISION Magazine" reaches more than 20,000 men and women in business. Ad sizes range from 1/6 of a page to a centerspread. -> View prices and sizes in the media kit.
- Weekly eNewsletter Advertising -- Place a digital ad in our Tuesday "Business Matters" e-mail newsletter to members. You'll have your company logo or advertisement prominently displayed for a full month to 4,000+ members.
- Website Advertising -- This is a great way to reach members, new residents and visitors. Up to 28,000 hits per week.
- Chamber Directory Advertising -- Our once a year publication, listing all our members alphabetically and categorically. Maximize your membership by advertising to other Chamber members.
Call or e-mail Communications Director Chandra Chase at (360) 567-1056 or email@example.com for further details about pricing and availability.
Sponsor an event -> Click here to view Events Sponsorship page
Host an event -> Contact Ashlyn Salzman, the GVCC's Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (360) 567-1052 for Evening Networking Sponsorships (Business After Hours) and morning networking sponsorships (SW WA Leads & Needs).