Most companies join the Chamber to promote their business. The Chamber offers many ways to do just that!
Included with Membership Marketing Options:
- Host an annual ribbon cutting event -> Ribbon Cuttings Page
- Send us your press release to include in the weekly eNewsletter 'Business Matters'
- Attend an array of 70+ events per year -> Events Calendar
- Participate in the November-long Small Business Saturday Program -> SBS Program Page
- Write for our bi-monthly 'Vancouver VISION Magazine' -> Link to editorial calendar
- Inquire about joining the Ambassador Team -> Ambassadors Page
- Bring a business card raffle prize to SW WA Leads and Needs Events
- Volunteer for a committee
Paid Marketing Options
- Magazine Advertising -- Our bi-monthly 'Vancouver VISION Magazine' reaches more than 20,000 men and women in business. Ad sizes range from 1/6 of a page to a centerspread. -> View prices and sizes in the media kit.
- Weekly eNewsletter Advertising -- Place a digital ad in our Tuesday 'Business Matters' e-mail newsletter to members. You'll have your company logo or advertisement prominently displayed for a full month to 4,000+ members.
- Website Advertising -- This is a great way to reach members, new residents and visitors. Up to 28,000 hits per week.
- Chamber Directory Advertising -- Our once a year publication, listing all our members alphabetically and categorically. Maximize your membership by advertising to other Chamber members.
Call or e-mail Communications Director Chandra Chase at (360) 567-1056 or email@example.com for further details about pricing and availability.
Sponsor an event -> Click here to view Events Sponsorship page
Host an event -> Email Susie Bauder, the GVCC's Events Director for Evening Networking Sponsorships (Business After Hours and BASH) and morning networking sponsorships (SW WA Leads and Needs).