The GVCC's 2017 Membership Drive Kicks Off on October 1st!
If you are interested in joining the GVCC, Southwest Washington's largest business organization, now is the time. All new members in October will receive the remainder of 2017 for free with 2018 dues paid upon signing. This means you will not receive a membership renewal until January of 2019. Plus, we'll give you a $100 fast pass as a signing bonus. This card has $100 worth of five dollar punches good for all Southwest Washington Leads and Needs (morning networking) and Business After Hour event (evening networking).
Every business utilizes GVCC membership benefits differently - if you work the Chamber, you will see results.
Please email Amy Tanska for a one-on-one consultation or join us at an upcoming Leads and Needs or BAH event. Not only will you see the power of the Chamber, but you'll meet amazing members who can tell you their personal story of success through membership.
Membership, a Sound Decision to Move Your Business Forward
Your Chamber Business Membership includes:
- Build your network by attending 70+ events the Chamber hosts per year
- Ambassadors serve as new member mentors at events and start making lasting local connections
- Explain your needs and the Chamber can make introductions, recommendations or point you in the right direction
Promotion as a New Member
- Announcement in the Vancouver VISION Magazine
- Post on the Chamber’s Social Media
- Opportunity to host a Ribbon Cutting in Clark County, WA
- You will receive a “Member” GVCC logo as a web badge
- Official GVCC window cling to display your affiliation
- The GVCC ambassador team will bring the ribbon, scissors and fanfare to your location for a grand opening, anniversary, expansion, ground breaking or open house event in Clark County locations.
Public Affairs Advocacy
- The Public Affairs Committee is comprised of influential business leaders
- Advocacy for business friendly legislation for Clark County, locally and in Olympia
- Chamber presence at important community meetings to speak for Southwest Washington Business interests
- Build and Maintain relationships with key political figures to bring relevant programming to members, like the Legislative Outlook Breakfast
- Letter writing and activism on behalf of local business interests
The Vancouver VISION Magazine (bi-monthly)
- The only full color, hard copy business magazine in Clark County, also distributed digitally
- Quotes, features and programming mentions for members in articles
- Lists new members and renewing members in each edition
- Low cost advertising, starting at business card size
Business Matters eNewsletter (weekly)
- Sent every Tuesday to over 4,000+ businessmen and women
- A dedicated “member news” column for press releases
- Relevant business news and chamber announcements
- Low cost digital advertising options that start at just $75
- Receive a log in to post events
- A well visited platform that receives over 28,000 hits per week
- Receive a linked profile in the directory to increase your web presence
- Website banner advertising options
- Your business listed (at no additional cost) in up to three categories and alphabetically
- Hard copy directories are delivered to each member as a referral source
- Community distribution points
- Ability to place low-cost ads or add listing enhancements
- Live listing on our website in the “Directory” section
Small Business Saturday Grant Program
- Chance to earn a $2,000 Small Business Grant via our social media hashtag contest in November
- Hashtag contest starts on November 1st ends on Small Business Saturday (11/25) and promotes Shopping Local overall
- Program is available for members with 15 FTE or less
- Promotion in the Chamber’s Magazine, eNewslettter, Press Releases, Website, and on Social Media
The GVCC’s Retro Program
- Three groups: Manufacturers, Retail and Medical
- Save on your L&I premiums
- Annual return on premiums paid for well performing groups
- The use of an administrator to handle claims
Business Counseling, One-on-One
- Business plan review, update and development
- Chamber services/benefit review
- The GVCC’s “signature event sponsorships” provide unparalleled exposure for your business. Annual events the GVCC hosts: The Golf Tournament, The Pop-Up Marketplace, techCONNECT, Small Business Saturday, The Women's Golf Tournament, Fall & Spring Workshop Series, Holiday Luncheon, Legislative Outlook Breakfast, and the Annual Officer Installation and Business & Leadership Awards event. All sponsorships are customizable to fit your marketing budget and help you get your business in front of our membership and community leaders.
- Sponsorships are also available for networking events like: Business After Hours and Southwest Washington Leads and Needs. Benefits include recognition on: event collateral, website listing, front page promotional bug, dedicated evite, business matters announcements, and on social media. Also, a listing in the Vancouver VISION Magazine.
Promotion as Renewing Member
- Renewing members are featured in the “Vancouver VISION Magazine” by years of membership.
Workshops and Trainings
- The GVCC produces two month-long workshop series in the spring and fall of each year. These workshops focus on a specific topic that impacts business. In the past we've held seven to eight sessions on the following topics: Business Law, Social Media, and Media Relations.
- The Spring 2018 session will feature eight sessions on Google.
Annual Vancouver Business Journal Subscription
Member Only Pricing Events
Your Return on Investment: $7,959 MEMBERSHIP PRICE: $380 + $11.00 per full time employee &
$35.00 processing fee, waived for membership drive. non profits are only $380
The Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce offers annual membership packages to fit every budget and need. Please contact Matt Hoffstetter for more information at (360) 567-1089 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Gloria Arroyo-Grubbs, TriStar Chiropractic
"Early to bed, early to rise, work like hell and Chamberize"Ben Hoskins, You Move Me / 1-800 GOT JUNK• Chairman of the Membership Committee• Sponsor of the Annual Golf Tournament• 2016 Chairman of the Board• On the GVCC’s Public Affairs Committee• Attends networking events• 6 time columnist in the Vancouver VISION Magazine“The Chamber provides me the ability to give back to my community and makes Southwest Washington a better place to do business and live.”Mary Sisson, Kazoodles Toy Store• Vendor at the Chamber’s Pop-Up Marketplace (three events that correspond with the six to sunset concert series)• Member of the Chamber’s Retail Retro Rating Program since 2008 (refund on L&I Premiums paid to the state)• Four year participant in the Chamber’s Small Business Saturday Program• Regular attendee at Chamber Workshops• Served on the Small Business Advisory Council“Columbia Credit Union came to my toy store on a past Small Business Saturday and hosted one of their Making Life Better Moments. This event was part of the Chamber’s Small Business Saturday program and we had our highest day in sales – ever – in our business.”
- Launched her business at Southwest Washington Leads and Needs two years ago and landed over a dozen appointment bookings
- Became a GVCC Member-to-Member Mentor in 2017
- Instructed a “Ready, Set, Go! Wellness Workshop” and received promotion via Chamber’s enewsletter, dedicated invites, events posts, social media blasts and was featured on vancouversua.com
- Was on the cover of the Chamber’s Jan/Feb Vancouver VISION Magazine to promote wellness workshops series
- Won the 2017 “Start up to Watch” award in the Chamber’s Business & Leadership Awards Program
- Sponsored two SW Washington Leads and Needs event to much success