Strategic Tax Accounting and Consulting
- Tax Accounting, Payroll
- Tax Planning
- Tax Return Preparation
Tax strategy for the least liability legally obtained.
Karen Ault, E.A. has a B.S. in Mathematics from the California State University system and continued her education with completion of CPA coursework in business law, accounting, economics, and bookkeeping. In helping her clients traverse compliance with IRS and State Department of Revenue codes, she combines tax preparation and representation with her first hand experience in teaching, small business and investment property ownership. She will appear on site and stand with her clients for IRS and WDOR consults and audits. Her community interests lie in local economic development and public education.
- Tax Accounting and Preparation for LLC, Sole-proprietor, S-corp, Partnerships, C-corp.
- Tax preparation and planing for personal, investment property, life changes
- Work in partnership with reputable local professionals: legal, financial, administrative.
- Consultation and implementation of start up accounting systems and workflow.
- Representation in IRS and WDOR matters, (employer tax, included).
Mill Plain to 120th Street Turn North at the light, Left into the first driveway. Look for State Farm Insurance (unaffiliated landmark).