- Computers - IT Consultants
- Cloud Services
- Communications and Networking
- Computer IT - Enterprise Content Management
- Computer Rental
- Computer Stores
- Computer Training
- Computer Training and Education
- Computers - Data Recovery
- Computers - Networks
- Computers - Office Automation
- Computers - Security
- Computers - Software & Services
- Computers - Training
- Management and Consulting
- Technology Consultants
- Video Conferencing
- Wireless Communications
Once a "one man show" Radcomp now employs a diverse technical services and support staff with a combined information systems experience of over 150 years.
Radcomp expanded into the Portland Oregon area and open its second office in Gresham Oregon in 2010. In April of 2012 ABC Computing of Stevenson merged with Radcomp combining additional experience and like minded customer service skills. Then in March of 2013 Advanced Computer Technologies (ACT) joined Radcomp establishing our third office located in Eugene, Oregon. In Early 2017, we moved our Gresham office over to Vancouver. Now serving more than 2,100 organizations, Radcomp has built a name and reputation to be proud of.
Even though the business has grown to include the Gresham/Portland, Eugene, Vancouver/Camas areas, it has maintained its local flavor, and is still based and run locally in each of its locations. We feel that it is important to hire local people and adapt to each and every location's different cultures and dynamics.
- HelpDesk Services - Our state of the art Helpdesk systems allows us to take on IT support for businesses of any size.
- Infrastructure Services - Proactively monitor critical devices and services and predict failures before they occur.
- Business IT Services - Industry Solutions, Virtualization. Consulting. Surveys, Spam and Virus Protection. BCPs, Audits.
- Cloud IT Services - Full hosting and cloud services available, Move your infrastructure to our certified data centers.
- Many More Services - VoIP, Printers, vCIO, HaaS, DaaS, Vendor Management.
Whom to Contact
- Jon WolffCIO
Next to the Vancouver Mall with easy access to I-5 and I-205.