Saturday & Sunday by appointment - give us a call.
Green Point Home Inspections
- Home Inspections
INSPECTED ONCE, INSPECTED RIGHT:
A home is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make, so it’s important to understand the condition of your investment. Let Green Point Home Inspections, LLC provide you with the thorough inspection you expect and a report you can rely on to make a confident decision.
As a State of Washington licensed Certified Professional Inspector trained by AHIT (American Home Inspectors Institute) and InterNACHI (the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors). With our background and experience, we have the knowledge to spot problems that other inspectors may miss.
We follow the comprehensive Washington State Standards of Practice, which ensures you receive a detailed and accurate home inspection. We also abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts your interests first and protects your rights as a consumer.
I understand first-hand how stressful a real estate transaction can be. So, whether you are buying or building a new home, selling the one you’re in, or purchasing an investment property, let Green Point Home Inspections, LLC give you the peace of mind you deserve to make the right choice for your family’s future.
Now you can put our outstanding reputation for service and reliability to work for you. By using Green Point Home Inspections, LLC, you benefit from experienced inspectors that deliver reports that meet or exceed the Washington State Standards of Practice. We highly encourage your presence during the inspection. By being present at the inspection our professional inspector can familiarize you with the home and explain things
- Pre-Purchase Inspection: A home inspection is a visual process where all of the items typically used within a home are
- New Construction Inspections New construction inspections are performed at the completion of construction, but prior to
- Pre-Warranty Expiration Inspection: Warranty inspections are performed during the 11th month of your 1-year Builder Warr
- Pre-Listing Inspections: Listing inspections are very good for the homeowner who may not be in tune with the condition
- Maintenance Inspections: may look great, but have serious technical, safety, or functional issues present without the o