Intro to QBO Class Description: If you run a business, keeping good financial records is crucial to your business decisions and your tax returns! Learn how to manage your company by using QuickBooks Online, the web-based version.
No prerequisite knowledge needed.
We will provide you with a with a free QuickBooks manual where you can take notes. The class will be recorded and saved in “My Class Recordings” for you to review at your convenience!
- Instructional Level: Beginner through Intermediate
- Course Length: 5 hours. We will take an hour for lunch.
- Requirements: No prerequisite knowledge needed.
- Who should take this class? Business owners and employees who maintain their company’s financial records Students and job-seekers will boost their employment marketability Entrepreneurs and new business owners who are just getting started, and want to make sure they have solid business knowledge so that they can succeed Seasoned users looking to glean essential nuggets of information to make using QuickBooks easier and faster than before Bookkeepers and Accountants who wish to brush up on their skills.
- What should you bring? We will provide you with a free QuickBooks manual where you can take notes.
- What You’ll Learn: The importance of good record keeping
- When do you need a bookkeeper and when can you do it yourself? Common bookkeeping mistakes business owners make Setting up QuickBooks QuickBooks Preferences Creating your Items list Working with Customers (Accounts Receivable): Estimates, Invoices, Sales Receipts, Payments Working with Vendors (Accounts Payable): Bills, Payments, Expenses, Checks Bank feeds Reconciling
- Instructor: Alicia Katz Pollock