GVCC Annual Dinner: Officer Installation and Business & Leadership AwardsName: GVCC Annual Dinner: Officer Installation and Business & Leadership AwardsDate: September 20, 2017Time: 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Pre-registration for this event has been closed. If you would like to attend, you may register at the door. Thank you!
THE CHAMBER'S ANNUAL DINNER
Wednesday, September 20th at the Vancouver Hilton
OFF TO THE RACES
A Kentucky Derby themed banquet presented by the Port of Vancouver USA
Board Chair Ben Hoskins of You Move Me and 1-800 Got Junk is handing over the reins of GVCC leadership to returning champion Eric Sawyer of BBSI.
Join us in your finest derby attire as we honor the work of our Board of Directors, welcome new members, and celebrate the winners of our Business & Leadership Awards.
The second half of our evening will be dedicated to our 2017 "Business & Leadership Awards" program. There will be six awards given in the following categories:
- Business of the Year (large) - The Columbian
- Business of the Year (small) - Chappelle's Towing LLC
- Start-up to Watch (first five years in business) - Tri-Star Family Chiropractic
- Statesman of the Year - Representative Brandon Vick
- Community Champion - Mark Mathias & Ali Novinger
- John S. McKibbin Leadership Legacy Award - Lee Rafferty
Doors will open at 4:30 p.m. for a cocktail hour featuring signature mint juleps and live music by the Vancouver String Quartet. Do not miss this opportunity to mingle with Vancouver's movers-and-shakers.
4:30 PM-5:30 PM
Photos with horses
Derby hat purchase from CrowningLori Hats
Mint juleps passed for Cocktail Hour
5:30 PM-7:00 PM
Program & Awards