GVCC Annual DinnerName: GVCC Annual DinnerDate: September 25, 2018Time: 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Celebrating Outstanding Businesses & Individuals in Clark County
The Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce invites you to a dinner with your Chamber peers to celebrate business prosperity in Southwest Washington. Join us "Under the Big Top" on September 25th, 2018 for a vintage-circus themed Annual Dinner, presented by the Port of Vancouver USA.
Our evening will be dedicated to enjoying the company of fellow business owners, entrepreneurs, and employees across Chamber membership. The celebration will include craft cocktails, a gourmet dinner, and memorable entertainment. This event is open to all members or affiliates of the business community. Bring your whole staff for a night of celebrating our region's economic success in 2018.
We will also honor the exceptional qualities of our 2018 Business & Leadership Awards recipients. There will be six awards given in the following categories:
- Large Business of the Year - Silicon Forest Electronics
- Small Business of the Year - Matrix Roofing
- Start-up to Watch (first five years in business) - WHY Racing Events
- Statesman of the Year - Greg Kimsey, Clark County Auditor
- Community Champion - Dellan Redjou
- John S. McKibbin Leadership Legacy Award - Brent Grening, Port of Ridgefield
4:30 PM-5:30 PM
"Bearded Lady" & "Ring of Fire"
5:30 PM-7:30 PM
Program & Awards
Grilled French Breast of Chicken OR
Sachettino with Spinach, Chevre, Grilled Vegetables & Herbs (Vegetarian)